1. ‘Ghar Guru-a- jo Dar’(Home sweet home), Full Length Play.
2. ‘Kako Kalumal’ Award Winning Publications.
3. ‘Hal Ta Bhaji Haloon’(Let us run away), Film Script.
4. ‘Jiye Asanji Jijal Sind’(Long live mother Sind), Travelogue.
As Dramatist :
Madan during his long innings of over 50 years in dramatics has written, produced and directed more than 120 plays for AIR, stage and TV. We give below the most popular amongst them, which were performed on Stage in India & Abroad including Pakistan :
1. ‘Hik Baa Tre’ (One, two, three).
2. ‘Othelo’ (adopted in Sindhi from famous Shakespeare’s Play ‘Othelo’).
3. ‘Kafan’ (‘Coffin’ Adopted from Munshi Premchand).
4. ‘Palau Pali’ (Wedding knots).
5. ‘He-a-Baah Kadhin Visamandee’ (When will this fire extinguish).
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• As one of celebrity in dramatic field, Madan has received several Honours/ Awards/ Trophies from number of Sindhi Associations/ Organizations both in India and abroad. We are recording below only few, which are considered to be the most prestigious.
• Three Awards for the following One-Act Plays, 1985 (At New Delhi by Central Hindi Directorate, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India).
i) ‘Ghar Guru-a-Jo Dar’, 1985.
ii) ‘Kako Kalumal’, 1990.
iii) Best Plays of Madan Jumani, 1997 by NCPL.
• UNESCO Award (known as Hubert Marshall Cup) as Best Director, Actor and Student, 1964 (At Mumbai by Natya Academy).
• Lifetime Achievement Award, 1998 (By Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha).
• Madan has also received 3 Awards from Akashwani (AIR) for following his Radio Plays:
i) ‘Heea Bah Kadaheen Visamandi’ 1989.
ii) ‘Love Story’ 1999.
(iii) ‘Suhag Raat’ 2000.
• Life Time Achievement in Performing Art Award 2001 (by Maharashtra State Sindhi Sahitya Academy).
Madan Jumani was associated with IPTA, before he joined Gobind Malhi’s Kalakar Mandal. A talented artiste & director, he has also contributed in the field of play writing & Radio scripts and won many awards. Madan has also displayed his talent by directing Sindhi film & TV Serials.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.