1. 10 Cassettes of Sindhi Bhagat Kalams have been released between 1980 and 1990.
2. He is an approved AIR Artiste.
3. He has given numerous live performances all over the country wherever Sindhis have settled down.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
He is one of top Bhagats and has received several awards/ honours at various Sindhi cultural functions all over the country apart from gifts and medals.
Additional Information :
1. He started his career as a Bhagat at an early age. After partition he pursued this career and traveled all over the country, wherever Sindhis have settled down, and have given live performances. He has a melodious voice and his narration of Sindhi folk tales, which forms a part of Bhagats performance is indeed soul stirring. He is much sought after Bhagat by Sindhi community.
2. At later stage of his life he started his business and is now well settled in business. However, he continues to perform selectively (not for money) for the love of it. He has performed almost non-stop for 60 years. He is a simple god fearing man & despite his age of 85 years, he can still perform well with same enthusiasm and continues to captivate his audience.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.