1. Six cassettes of Sindhi folksongs released through AIR between 1975 to 1990
2. Pritam is an approved AIR Artiste.
3. Have repeatedly performed before appreciative Sindhi audiences on auspicious occasions/ festivals.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Pritam being popular Bhagat has been honoured by several Sindhi Panchayats/ Associations, all over the country.
He has also received Gold Medals at Prof. Ram Panjwani Cultural Centre, Mumbai and at Sahijpura Sindhi Panchayat, Ahmedabad.
Additional Information :
1. He belongs to a family of Bhagats. His forefathers were also in the same profession. His son is also in the same Profession.
2. He is God-fearing simple and humbleman and great lover of Art.
3. Bhagats as a tribe has helped a great deal in preserving Sindhi Culture. Sindhi Community looks forward to witnessing their performance.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.