i) ‘Ba-Kinara’, (Two banks of river), Novel.
ii) ‘Dil-Jo-Saharo’, (Hear support), Collection of One Act Plays.
iii) ‘Taame-Ja-Tukda’, (Pieces of copper),Collection of Verses.
iv) ‘Reshmi Dhaga’, (Silken threads), Short stories.
In addition to above, Raj has also translated in Sindhi Munshi
Premchand’s epic ‘Garaban Ji Jhoopdi’, (Poorman’s abode)
As Dramatist :
Under the banner of Sindhi Youth League ( a branch of All India Progressive Cultural body which was once upon a time headed by the famous Raj Kapoor). Raj had organised a couple of Cultural programmes including One Act Plays. Later he joined Kalakar Mandal of Gobind Malhi and had acted in number of plays. He had also written and acted in Short Radio One-Act Plays.
After having settled down in U.K. since 1976, he has written and acted in number of Sindhi One Act Plays such as ‘Computer Zaal’, (Computer Wife) and ‘Dr. Doklani’,‘Dil-Jo-Dastan’, (Story of heart),‘Dil-Jo-Saharo’, (heart support),‘Taame Ja Tukda’, (Pieces of copper)
Additional Information :
1. Raj was elected as Secretary ‘Adbi Mandal’ Mumbai, which was founded by famous Prof. M.U. Malkani.
2. He had a short stints in films both Hindi & Sindhi ‘Hojmalo’(Cry of victory) was one such film in Sindhi which was written and directed by him in parntership with Hari Motwani & Goverdhan Bharati.
3. He is currently holding important postion in Sindhi Association of UK..
4. He is busy writing full length Play on martyr Hemu Kalani.
5. He has been appointed as Chief Co-ordinator of 11th International Sindhi Sammelan to be held in London (UK) in 2004.
Raj Daswani is multifaceted personality and has been active in Sindhi cultural field when he was in India and later when he migrated to UK.
He was a part of Progressive Movement (Sindhi Segment). He was a close associate of Mohan Kalpana, Guno Samtani.
His organising skills are well above average and that is the reason that he has been appointed Chief Co-Ordinator of 11th International Sindhi Sammellan to be held in London in 2004.
Raj has spread the message of ‘Sindhayat’ in UK enthusiastically through Sindhi Association of UK.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.