As Poet :
1. Nenan Otiyo Neenhun(Eyes Let Love Pour),
2. Aks Ain Paraada(Images & Echoes), Poetry, 1985.
3. Daat Joon Diyatiyun(Glowing Candles of Talent), Poetry, 1987.
4. Morpankhi Pal (Peacock Feathered Moments), Poetry, 1995.
As Dramatist :
1. Heri-A-Sandi Hera(Habitual’s Habits), Writer & Director, 1980.
2. Sahurani Motor (In-laws’ motor car), Writer & Director, 1982.
3. Jahire San Tahiro(As You Sow, So You Reap), Writer & Director, 1983.
As Singer :
The following audio cassettes among others were released by him :
1. Cheti Chand Ji Sookhri [Gift of Chetichand-Sindhi New Year].
2. Asanjo Lado(Our Bridegroom).
3. Kanwar ji Qurbani(Sacrifice of Saint Kanwar Ram).
4. Mor Lado(Beloved Bride Groom).
5.Shahani Shaddi (Royal Wedding).
6. Bhagtan jo Bhagwan(Disciple’s God).
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Rahi has bagged Best Poet Award thrice in 1986, 1988, & 1996. This Award has been conferred on him at Jaipur by Rajasthan Sindhi Academy.
Additional Information :
i) Rahi is an approved poet, Lyricist and Singer on AIR & Doordarshan.
ii) He has given over 300 cultural & musical programmes on the stage.
iii) He has edited Narayan Shyam’s Daat Ain Hayat, Part II, and Divine Life.
iv) Selected at national symposium of Poetry by All India Radio, twice.
Dholan Rahi is essentially a lyrical poet. Also he is a good singer and sings his own poems. He is also recognised as translator. He has translated Bankimchandra Chatterji’s Monograph (English to Sindhi) and Narayan Shyams Roop Maya (Sindhi to Hindi). He has also shown great interest in dramatic field and has made meaningful contributions.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.