1. ‘Sard Ahoon’(Sighs full of Grief), Short Stories, 1940.
2. ‘Suraj Mukhi’(Sunflower), Short Stories, 1960.
3. ‘Hooaa Mottee Aaee’ (She Returned), 1970.
In addition to the above, Gobind has written about 150 short stories, which were published in Sindhi newspapers and magazines.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Soviet Land Nehru Peace Award 1983 (At New Delhi by U.S.S.R.).
• Award for Outstanding Literary Contributions, 2001
(At Mumbai by Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahitya Sabha).
Additional Information :
i) Gobind was inspired by stories written by Munshi Premchand, Tolstoy.
Gobind Punjabi is a eminent short story writer. He is a progressive writer, whose stories depict the vows and sorrows of the poor and the downtrodden.
To give fillip to the progressive thought in the literature, he ventured a publishing house – “Nai Duniya Kitab Ghar”, which played a historic role in the propagation of progressive thought in Sindhi literature. His output has been substantial. So for over 150 stories are said to have been penned by him and published in many a magazines.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.