Written, staged, acted and directed several one act plays. A few significant are detailed below:
1. Maa Bulati Hai(Mother is calling), Translation of late Harikant’s play Aakhir Jeet Asanji.
2. Makan Khali Ahe(The House is Vacant).
3. Umar Maruee,Folk Tale of Sind.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Recognition By Way Of Awards/ Honours :
• Silver Medal for literary contributions, 1975, (At Pune, by Dr. Datovaman Potdar).
• Gold Medal, 1992 (At Dubai).
Additional Information :
i) Jointly edited books (1) Bewas Hik Abhyas (1972), Bodh Shanas (1978), Bewas-Darshan (1980).
ii) Worked as General Secretary of Sindhi Sahitya Sabha, Pune for 15 years. At present, he is President of Sindhi Adabi Sabha, Pune.
He is recognised as a noted poet of Sindhi community and is fully conversant with the technique in Sindhi Poetry. He essentially is lyricist.
He is a freelance journalist for several Sindhi, Hindi & English newspapers and magazines. He has organised and participated in national Sindhi Seminars and mushairas.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.