Hari Dilgir has authored 20 books in Sindhi. A few significant are given herein below:
1. Mauj Kaee Mehran(Ocean in Ecstacy), Poetry, 1966.
2. Pal Pal Jo Parlau(Echoes of every moment), Poetry, 1977.
3. Amar Geet, Translation and Commentary on Geeta, Poetry, 1981.
4. Mazedaar Geet(Funny Songs for Children), Poetry, 1983.
5. Cholo Munhijo Chika Mein(My Soiled Garment), Autobiography, 1987.
6. Subah jo Suhaag(Morning Muse), 2001.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Award for the book Pal Pal Jo Parlau, 1979 (At New Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• Award for the book Mazedar Geet, 1984 (At New Delhi by Central Hindi Directorate, Govt. of India).
• Priyadarshani Award for significant contribution, 1992 (At Mumbai by Priyadarshni Academy).
• Gaurav Purskar, for significant contributions to Sindhi poetry, 1993 (At Ahmedabad by Gujarat Sindhi Sahitya Academy).
• Narayan Shyam Award for outstanding contributions to Sindhi Poetry, 1996.
• IndusInd Award for contribution to Sindhi literature, 1998 (At Mumbai by IndusInd Foundation).
Additional Information :
i) Hari Dilgir was Chairman, Sindhi Sahitya Academy, Gujarat, 1994-99.
ii) He is the past President of Rotary Club of Gandhidham.
iii) He was President of Gandhidham Municipality in 1965.
iv) Since inception of Gandhidham (Sindhis new township in Kutch), Hari has been active in helping Sindhis in many ways to settle down in the new township.
He is an eminent and accomplished poet. He is the master of poetic technique and prosody, which he picked up from NawazAli Jaffery ‘Niyaz’. He came under the influence of Kavi Kishinchand ‘Bewas’, and learnt the sweetness and beauty of Sindhi language. He has a positive attitude. He is a poet of hope and staunch optimist. The essential aspects of his poetry are : naturalness, spontaneous flow of expression, flight of thought & depth of meaning in simple and sweet words.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.