Hari has published 18 books: 10 Novels and, 8 Short Stories. A few most significant are given below:
1. ‘Abhagin’, (Unfortunate) Novel, 1954.
2. ‘Dingyoon Phidyoon Lakeeroon’(Curved lines) Novel, 1972.
3. ‘Arachna – Rachna’, Short stories collection, 1977.
4. ‘Raat Jo Biyon Pahar’(Mid Night), Novel, 1982.
5. ‘Achetan’(Subconscious), Short stories collection, 1993.
6. ‘Mazi-a-Ja Dang’(Stings of past), Novel, 1993.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Literary Award, 1993 (At Mumbai by Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha).
• Dr. Haroomal SadaranganiGold Medal for significant literary contributions, 1995 (At New Delhi).
• Award for Novel “Mazi-a-Ja Dang”, 1993 (At Jaipur by Rajasthan Sindhi Academy).
• ‘Saami’ Award for literary contributions, 1996 (At Jaipur by Rajasthan Sindhi Academy).
• Sahitya Akademi Award for novel “Samay”, 2002
Additional Information :
i) Hari has also written Sindhi plays, some of which have been broadcast on AIR, Jaipur.
ii) Some of his literary articles have been published in Sindhi magazines in Sind (Pakistan)
iii) Hari has been regularly contributing articles to literary magazines, like ‘Zindagi’, ‘Kumari’ & ‘Kalakar’.
Hari Himthani is a prominent fiction writer, having written eighteen books ten novels and eight collections of short stories. His output comparatively has been quite substantial among the post-partition writers of Sindhi language. He has been regular contributor to some magazines both in India and in Sind (Pakistan).
He has received recognition by way of honours and awards. significant among being annual literary award from Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sait Sabha, Delhi Sindhi Academy and Rajasthan Sindhi Academy.
He has written Radio plays, which have been broadcast from All India Radio, Jaipur station regularly.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.