1. Zindagi Ain Cactus(Life & Cactus), short stories, 1975.
2. Jiddat-Jo-Mafahoom Ain Sindhi Kahani, (Definition of modernism & Sindhi story), literary criticism, 1975.
3. Jaizo(Critical estimates), essays of literary criticism, 1982.
4. Nuqta-e-Nazar(Viewpoint), essays of literary criticism, 1992.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Prize for translating book History of Sindhi Literature written by Principal L.H. Ajwani from English to Sindhi, titled Sindhi Adab Ji Tareekh, 1997 (At New Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• GauravPuraskar for Total Contribution to Sindhi literature, 2000 (At Ahmedabad by Gujarat Sindhi Sahitya Academy).
Additional Information :
i) Member of Advisory Committee of Central Sahitya Akadmi for 10 years and Member, Maharashtra Sindhi Sahitya Academy for six years.
ii) He has spent 4 decades in teaching profession and has made significant contribution towards development of Sindhi language.
Heero apart from being a short story writer, is a prominent critic in Sindhi language. One book of short stories and three books of literary criticism are to his credit. His major contribution is Sindhi Adab Ji Tarikh, a translation in Sindhi of the monumental work History of Sindhi Literature in English by Principal L.H. Ajwani, commissioned by the Central Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Heero has spent four decades in teaching profession. He reached the highest post of Principal in R.K. Talreja College, Ulhasnagar, from where he retired.
He has received two prestigious awards, one Sahitya Akademi Translation Prize, on his translation work and the other from the Gujarat Sindhi Sahitya Academy for his total contribution to Sindhi literature.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.