1. Goliyoon(Bullets), Patriotic Songs, 1962.
2. Qazi Qadan Jo Kalam(Poetry of Poet Kazi Kadan), Research work, 1978.
3. Bherumal Meharchand Biography, 1991.
4. Bahtreen Sindhi Mazmoon(Best Sindhi Essays Compilation of Essays, 1991.
5. Sindhi Akhbarnavesi(Sindhi Journalism), Journalism.
6. Tahqiq ain Tanqid(Research & Criticism), Literary Essays, 1997.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Shield for literary contributions, 1983 (At New Delhi at the World Sindhi Conference at the hands of President of India).
• Special Merit Award for significant Literary Contributions, 1999 (At New Delhi by Sindhi Academy Delhi).
• Award for his book Tahqiq ain Tanqtid, 2000 (At Mumbai by National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language).
• Award for his books Qazi Qadn Jo Kalam, and Bherumal Meharchand, (At New Delhi by Central Hindi Directorate, Govt. of India).
• Sindhi Ratan Award (At New Delhi by Sindhi Social & Cultural Council)
Additional Information :
i) Hero is a Parliamentary Correspondent of Hindustan Sindhi Daily Newspaper, Mumbai.
ii) He has written & published more than 200 Sindhi Poems.
iii) He has served on various panels of Central Sahitya Akademi, including Sindhi Advisory Committee.
iv) He received fellowship from Union Education Ministry (for 2 years).
v) Hiro’s Book Qazi Qadan Jo Kalam, was released by the President of India, Shri N. Sanjeeva Reddy in 1978.
vi) He was honoured at Pakistan’s Sindh Graduates Association function at Karachi, in 1996.
Hiro Thakur is a poet and research scholar of eminence. Poetry, critical essays and research are his main fields of creative activity. He is also a journalist of repute, having served as a parliamentary correspondent of leading Sindhi Daily newspaper Hindustan of Mumbai for many years.
His monumental contribution to the Sindhi language is his research work on the sixteenth century classical poet, Qazi Qadan for which he has received well-deserved accolades from the scholarly circles, both in India & Sindh (Pakistan) and has earned many Awards and Honours for such pains-taking work.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.