As Writer :
1. Muhabat Jo Tyag(Renunciation of love), Novel, 1951.
2. Ulfat Ji Aag(Fire of love), Novel, 1953.
3. Kamil Joo Kahaniyoon(Stories of wiseman), Short Stories, 1993.
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji, Life of Shivaji, Stories, 1996.
4. Umangun Ja Abshar(Waterfall of emotions), Essays & Travelogue, 1993.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Recognition By Way Of Awards/ Honours :
• National Award for distinguished contribution to Sindhi literature, 2000(At New Delhi by NCPSL, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Additional Information :
i) Ishwari is Ex President of Sindhi Sahitya Sabha, Pune.
Ishwari Jotwani is a lady writer of repute in Sindhi, having written a few books of novels, short stories, essays and travelogues.
Ishwari has been in teaching profession for quite some time, teaching Sindhi language to students in Pune. She was a freedom fighter, suffered imprisonment during 1942, Quit India movement in Sind.
She has served as Chairperson of Board of Studies in Sindhi in Pune University and also a member of Board of Studies in Sindhi at University of Mumbai.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.