Dr. Lalwani has published 25 books. Most significant amongst them are :
1. Veechar (Thoughts), Essays, 1976.
2. Vatun Je Sadke(For the sake of nation), Essays, 1985.
3. Adabi Surhan(Literary fragrance), Essays, 1982.
4. Post Mortem stories, 1985.
5. Tuhinja Gham Muhinja Ahin (Your pains are mine),
One Act Play, 1980.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Award for Best Contributions to Sindhi literature,
(By Akhil Bharat Sindhi Bhi & Sahit Prachar Sabha).
• Award as Best Writer (At Mumbai by Sahyog Foundation).
• Award as Best Journalist, (At Indore by Akhil Bharat Sindhi Samaj Patrakar Parishad)
• 7 prizes for literary works from Gujarat Sahitya Academy, Central Hindi Directorate, Ministry of HRD, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India (for his Play Hadso) & NCPSL etc.
Additional Information :
i) Dr. Jetho Lalwani is an approved AIR Artist.
ii) He has also participated & directed several Sindhi plays, and attached to number of social/literary organisations.
iii) Dr. Lalwani is also columnist to several Sindhi weekly/daily newspapers.
iv) He has been a member of CHD & NCPSL.
v) Presently he is working as a director, NCPSL, Bandra.
Dr. Jetho Lalwani is one of the outstanding writers of the post partition era, having made his mark in short story, play and critical essay writing. He has also produced couple of books on practical research work, more particularly in the folk literature.
Dr. Jetho has occupied very responsible positions in Govt. institutions, such as Secretary, Gujarat Sindhi Academy and Delhi Sindhi Academy.
For over three decades he has remained very active in the Sindhi movement for promotion of Sindhi language and literature. He is also associated with many organizations and has been writing in many magazines and papers on various subjects.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.