Arjan Hasid has written several books on poetry. A few most significant are given below:
1. ‘Suwasan-Ji-Surhan’ (Scent of Soul), Poetry, 1966.
2. ‘Pathar Pathar-Kanda Kanda’(Stones & Thorns) ,Poetry, 1976.
3. ‘Mero Sij’(Clouded Sun), Ghazals, 1984.
4. ‘Mogo’(Dull) Ghazals, 1992.
5. ‘Unjj’(Thirst), Ghazals, 1999.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Award for his book ‘Mero Sij’, 1985 (At New Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• ‘Gaurav Puraskar’, 1998 (At Ahmedabad by Gujarat Sindhi Sahitya Academy).
Additional Information :
i)Hasid is also an AIR artist.
ii) He was a member, Sindhi Advisory Board of Central Sahitya Akademi for ten years.
He is an accomplished poet of Sindhi community. He is recognised as a poet of ghazals. Some of his ghazals are soul stirring, for which he has won accolades from scholars as well as from other contemporary Sindhi poets.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.