As Writer :
Total 21 books published . A few most significant are given below:
1. ‘Rajasthan Jee Sindhi’(Review of Sindhi literature in Rajasthan), 1985.
2. ‘Sahitya Jo Jaizo’(Literary reflections), Criticism, 1986.
3. ‘Faislo Thiyan Taain’(Upto The Tune Of Decision), Short Stories, 1986.
4. ‘Izahar’(Expression), Literary Essays, 1996.
5 ‘Adabi Taasuraat’(Literary Reflections), Literary Criticism, 1998.
6. ‘Sindhi Kavita Mein Kudrat-Jo-Chitu’ (Portrayal of nature in Sindhi poetry), Research Thesis, 2001. As Journalist :
Kamla has served as an Editor of :
i) Rachna, a literary magazine
ii) ‘Rihan’, Annual Journal of Rajasthan Sindhi Academy.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Received several Awards & Honours. A few most significant are given below:
• Best Writer of Rajasthan Award (3 times), 1989,1992, 1999 (At Jaipur by Government of Rajasthan).
• Haru SadaranganiNational Gold Medal for Literary Contributions, 1995 (At New Delhi by ‘Maa’ Hari Devi of Sadhu Vaswani Mission).
• Award for being only lady for Ph.D. in Sindhi (At Jaipur, by Chief Minister of Rajasthan).
Kamala has been an Executive Member, National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language and member Sahitya Akademi, Rajasthan Sindhi Academy and other institutions.
Kamla has also been regular broadcaster at various centres of All India Radio and Door Darshan. Member of Syllabus Committee of Board of Studies of MDS University, Ajmer, M.S. University, Udaipur.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.