1. Amar Pyar(Eternal Love), Novel, 1961.
2. Yad Hik Pyar Ji(Remembrance of a love), Novel 1978.
3. Sat Dinhan(Seven days), Novel, 1985.
4. Akeli (Lonely), Short stories, 1980.
5. Ashyano (Nest), Drama, 1976.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Award for best drama Ashyano, 1976 (At Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli & Sahitya Sabha).
• Award for book Yaad Hik Pyar Ji, 1980 (At New Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
•Award for literary contributions, 1981 (At Bhopal by Govt. of Madhya Pradesh).
• Award for book Amar Pyar, 1981 (At New Delhi, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India).
• Award for total contribution to Sindhi literature, 1991 (At Kolkata by Bhartiya Bhasha Parishad).
Additional Information :
Krishin had interest in music and painting.
Krishin Khatwani as on date is the foremost fiction writer in Sindhi language, having written over half a dozen novels and published score of short story collections. He is credited to have penned a full length play Ashiano(The Nest), on life of the displaced persons of the Sindhi community, for which he bagged the first prize in the All India Drama Competition, organised by the premier All India Body of Sindhi Writers, ‘Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabaha’.
He has won many prizes and awards from Academies and other literary Associations, outstanding amongst them being
(1) Coveted award from the Sahitya Akjademi on his novel Yaad Hik Pyar Ji (1980). (2) Sami award from Govt. of Madhya Pradesh for overall contribution to Sindhi literature (1981). On his novel Amar Pyar, he has received an award from Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. Bhartiya Bhasha Parishad has also bestowed on him Annual award for 1991.
Krishin Khatwani is one of those, inspired by the great Rabinder Nath Tagore’s Shanti Niektan and went from Sindh to learn at Gurudev’s feet. He did his graduation from the Vishva Bharati University in West Bengal. He also developed keen interest in fine arts, like painting and music.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.