1. ‘Lurk Ain Murk’(Tears & Smile), Short stories, 1956.
2. ‘Kumach’(A bow of a fiddle), Poems, 1969.
3. ‘Vasan Sanda Ves’ (Sight of Rainfall), Poems 1987.
Rahi is both poet and literary critic.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Award for his book Kumach, 1971 (At New Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• Award for his book Vasan Sanda Ves, 1989 (At Mumbai by Maharashtra State Sindhi Sahitya Academy).
• GauravPuraskar for significant literary contributions, 1990 (At Mumbai by Govt. of Maharashtra)
• Life time Achievement in literature award, 2001 from maharashtra state sindhi sahitya Academy.
Additional Information :
i) Rahi has 50 years contribution in Sindhi poetry, literary criticism and short story writing. He edited several magazines and periodicals also. He has been associated with number of literary organizations.
ii) His poetry is endowed with lyrical quality of Sindhi folklore.
Rahi is recognised as a prominent poet and a literary critic by Sindhi community. He is influenced by the traditional poetry and is also conversant with the progressive poetry of the day. He does beautiful bending of both traditional and new progressive poetry. He is a constructive and positive critic and is also an eloquent debator.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.