There are several books to the credit of Lachman. A few most significant are given below:
1. ‘Sapna Ain Sudka’(Dreams & tears), Short stories, 1964.
2. ‘Anboh Khan Bahir’(Away from crowd), Short stories, 1970.
3. ‘Ragg-Khitraag’(Disturbing happenings), Satirical Essays, 1993.
4. ‘Roshni Jo Rath’(Chariot of light), Children Stories, 1994.
5. ‘Mamta Jo Maut’ (Annihilation of mother’s love) Short stories, 1995.
6. ‘Mummy Moti Aau, (Mummy come back), Play.
As Journalist :
1. Lachman was Editor of ‘Suhini’, Sindhi monthly magazine for ten years.
2. He is Chief Editor, Sindhi Sahitya Surabhi literary magazine in Hindi.
As Dramatist :
Lachman has acted in 30 Sindhi & Hindi Plays and acted in 25 Radio and T.V. Plays too.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Lachman has received amongst others, the following awards:
• National Award for Book “Mummy Moti Aau” (At New Delhi by Central Hindi Directorate, Govt. of India).
• National Award for Children Book “Roshini Jo Rath” (At New Delhi by NCERT, Govt. of India).
• Award for Book “Raag Khitraag” (At Jaipur by Rajasthan Sindhi Academy).
Additional Information :
i) Member, Rajasthan Sindhi Academy.
ii) General Secretary, Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha.
iii) Lachman is a versatile person. He is ‘three in one’ a writer, a journalist, and an actor.
Lachman Bhambani is one of the trio of Sindhi literature in Jaipur, the other two being Sunder Agnani and Vasdev Sindhu Bharati, who initiated the movement of Sindhayat in Jaipur and started a monthly literary magazine “Suhini”. Lachman remained co-editor of this monthly magazine for over 10 years.
He has more than half a dozen titles to his credit, short stories, satirical essays, children’s books & novels.
Lachman’s special interest is in stage and he has been acting in Sindhi and Hindi dramas. So far he has acted in over 30 Plays and 25 T.V. and Radio Plays.
He has received quite a few awards from Central Hindi Directorate, Delhi Sindhi Academy and Rajasthan Sindhi Academy. He is very active in Sindhi movement and today he occupies an important position as General Secretary of Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.