Arjan Sikayal has written 25 Books. A few significant are given below:
1. Anarkali, Poetry, 1954.
2. Hik Purush Tre Istriyun(One Man, Three Women), Novel, 1963.
3. Lenin, (Biography), 1968.
4. Amar Shahid Indira Gandhi(Immortal Martyr Indira Gandhi, Former Prime Minister of India), Biography, 1985.
5. Ghufaun-Ji-Yaatra(Visit to Caves), Reminiscence 1989.
As Journalist :
• Sikayal wasthe Assistant Editor of Sindhu Samachar,daily newspaper from Mumbai, (1973-78).
• Incharge-Editor, Nagar News, daily newspaper, Ulhasnagar, (1982 - 1992)
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Nehru Peace Award & Certificate of Merit for book Lenin, 1969 (At Mumbai by Consulate of U.S.S.R).
• Literary Award for book Amar Shahid Indira Gandhi, 1986 (At Delhi by Central Hindi Directorate, Govt. of India).
• Gold Medal for 50 years service to Sindhyat, 1991 (At Ulhasnagar by Felicitation Committee constituted especially for the purpose.
• Award for Total Achievements & Contributions, 1996 (At Mumbai by Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha).
Additional Information :
i) He was a Member of Maharashtra Sindhi Sahitya Academy.
ii) Arjan is also a freedom fighter.
He is a noted poet of Sindhi community and is very well conversant with poetic technique and other nuances of poetry. Simplicity and sweetness is speciality of his poetry. He is influenced by the classical and traditional poetry and is also familiar with the Naeen-Kavita. He is also a good prose-writer.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.