Dr. Murlidhar has to his credit 20 Publications in Sindhi, Hindi, & English. Most significant Sindhi publications are given below:
1. ‘Sindhi Sahitya-Jo-Itahas’(History of Sindhi literature), 1972.
2. ‘Shah Je Risale Jo Abhyas’ (Study of Shah Jo Risalo ), – A Study, 1972.
3. ‘Sindhi Pahaka Ain Muhavra’ (Dictionary Of Sindhi Idioms & Proverbs), 1993.
4. ‘Sindhi Sahitya-Ji-Jhalak’(Glimpses of Sindhi Literature), Critical Essays 2000.
5. ‘Boli-a-Jo Sirishto Ain Likhavat’(System of language & Script), 1999.
6. ‘Sindhi Dhwani Vigyan’ (Sindhi Phonology), Linguistics), 2000.
In addition to the above, Dr. Jetly has also worked as Sub-Editor of “Hindvasi” ‘Sindhi Weekly’ published from Mumbai for a couple of years.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Received several Awards/ Honours. A few significant are given below:
• Award for significant Contribution to Sindhi Literature, 1998 (At New Delhi by Sindhi Sahitya Academy).
• Award for book ‘Bolia Jo Sirishto Ain Likhavat’, 2000 (At New Delhi by National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• Honoured With Title “Sindhi Sahitya Bhushan’’, 2000 (At Prayag by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan).
Additional Information :
i) Dr. Jetly has contributed literary and research papers in Sindhi at the International Seminars held among other places at Sukkur Sind, (1986), Karachi (1989) and again at Karachi (1996) all these places are in Pakistan.
ii) Member of Sahitya Akademi, K.K. Birla Foundation and Bharatiya Jhanapith, New Delhi.
iii) Present Convenor of Sindhi Langauge Committee, K.K. Birla Foundation, New Delhi.
iv) Vice Chairman, Sindhi Advisory Committee, and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India (1990-95).
v) Hon. Secretary, Sindhi Academy, Govt. of Delhi (1994-96).
Dr. Murlidhar Jetley is one of the highly qualified scholars of Sindhi language, having done M.A. in Sanskrit & Ph. D. in Linguistics. His contribution to Sindhi literature is substantial, having penned half a dozen books pertaining to history of Sindhi literature and phonology.
He is associated with many literary organisations such as K.K. Birla Foundation, National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language, Baratiya Janapath, Sindhi Academy Delhi etc. He has attended many International Seminars and written papers for them.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.