As Poet :
1. Roshan Rahoon(Bright Paths), poems, 1981.
2. Garandar Barf Ja Naqsh, (Image of Melting Ice), Poems, 1975.
3. Bah Ja Waris(Inheritors of Fire), Poems, 1986.
4. Jhurial Jeeu (Wounded Body), Poems, 1981.
As Dramatist :
Kamal has written 6 one act plays. Also he has directed several plays. Quite a few of his plays have been adjudged as Best in college competitions.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Two Awards, one for Book Garandar Barf Ja Naqsh, 1975, and second for his Book Roshan Rahoon, 1981 (At New Delhi by Central Hindi Directorate, Govt. of India).
• Award for his Book Bah-Ja-Waris, 1989 (At New Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• Gaurav Puraskar for the same book Bah Ja Waris, (At Mumbai By Maharashtra Government, 1990).
Additional Information :
i) In his poetical writings, Kamal has always tried to depict the realities of life and has given new look to his poetic expression.
ii) Kamal has written about 650 Ghazals. Also he has specialised in one act plays.
M. Kamal is multifaceted personality. He is a noted Sindhi Poet of Ghazal. He has written and directed number of plays. Quite a few of his plays have been adjudged as Best in college competitions. He is also recognised as a literary critic.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.