He had number of publications to his credit. A few most significant are as follows:
1. Mak Bhina Rabel(Rabel (flower) wet with dew), Poetry, 1964.
2. Wari-a-Bhariyo Paland(Sand in lap), Poetry, 1968.
3. Aachhinde Laj Maran(Feel embarrased whilst offering), Poetry, 1972.
4. Mahiki Vel Subah ji(Lovely morning), Poetry, 1983.
5. Dat Ain Hayat(Divine gift & life), Poetry, 1988.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Narayan Shyam had received several prestigious awards particularly in poetry, one such award was:
• Award for his Poetry book Wari-a-Bhariyo Paland, 1970 (At New Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
Additional Information :
Narayan Shyam’s contributions to Sindhi poetry have made him a legend.
He was Ustaad poet, very well versed in nuances of Sindhi poetry. Principally a lyrical & creative poet who could convey a lot of meaning in a few words. He was fully conversant with the poetic techniques. He was greatly respected for simplicity and sweetness of the language. His calibre was more than outstanding. He had an ability to carry his audience along with his creations. Different upcoming poets are awarded with specially constituted Narayan Shyam award.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.