Padmraj has written several books in Sindhi. Most significant are given below:
1. ‘Kishinchand Bevas’Legendary Sindhi poet, Literay criticism, 1985. Note: This book was written in Hindi and published by Rajasthan Sindhi Academy, Jaipur.
2. ‘Raheem Rajasthani’, Short Stories, 1989.
3. ‘Sindhu Jyot’, Articles, 1989.
4. ‘Roshni-a-Jo-Saudagar’ (Trader of light), Short Stories, 1996.
5. ‘Samay’ (Time) 105 T.V. Serial Episodes for ‘In Mumbai’ & ATN Channels, 1995-96.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Award for his book on ‘Kavi Kishinchand Bevas’, 1986 (At Mumbai by Prof. Ram Panjwani Cultural Centre).
• Award for his book ‘Rahim Rajasthani’, 1989 (By Central Hindi Directorate, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• Award for his book ‘Roshni-a-Jo Saudagar’, 1999 (At New Delhi by National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language).
Padmraj has during his active service in Police department received prestigious Police Medals, for his distinguished & meritorious services rendered.
Padam D. Sharma son of Pandit Dev Datta Sharma, is from the priestly Sindhi Hindu family. He has inherited some qualities from his father, but professionally he has taken a different path, opted for government services. He succeeded in passing the highest examination IPS (Indian Police Service) and opted for Police service. In course of service he reached a high rank of Additional Commissioner of Police and retired.
He is highly educated with degrees in Arts, Education and Law. Literary fire remained burning in his heart. He has penned several books. His main interest has been in critical essay and short story. More than half a dozen titles are to his credit. Some of them have fetched awards from, Rajasthan Sindhi Academy, CHD and Panjwani Cultural Centre. He has also won some prestigious awards in the police service for his meritorious work.
He has written several episodes for the TV channels, that have been telecast under the caption of Samaya(Time) and ‘Bhavishya’ (Future).
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.