As Writer :
Param has written several books in Sindhi. A few most significant are given below:
1. Jharna (Waterfall), Longest Sindhi Novel, 1962.
2. Hika Jara Ba Jibhiyun (One heat, two flames), Novel, 1964.
3. Taka Tora (Analysis), Textual criticism of various works, 1994.
4. Kaya Palat (Metamorphosis), Short Stories, 2000
5. Bhava -Abhava (Passion & beyond), 1991.
As Journalist :
Param has been Editor of many Sindhi Magazines (monthly & forthnightly). He is lifetime Dy. Governor of the American Biographical Institute Research Association.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Award for the Manuscript of book Satu Saaru, 1979. (By Dept. of Culture, Govt. of India).
• Award for book Pet Te Garbh, Best Short Story of year, 1998. (At Mumbai. By B.E.S.T. Cultural Association).
• Award for his Book Taka Tora, 2000. (At New Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
Additional Information :
Param is a versatile writer & journalist. He has also produced Musical Features for AIR and Doordarshan. He has written more than 250 articles in Sindhi & English dealing with Literature, Philosophy, Art & Criticism etc. He has translated many Books, Short Stories from Sindhi to English and vice versa.
Param Abichandani is a prominent writer believing in the philosophy of exitstentialism in literature. He has written a few novels, but he is better known as a short story writer and a good critic. A few collections of short stories are to his credit.
Param has a mind of a research scholar. He was associated with the scheme of Encyclopaedia of Indian literature by the Sahitya Akademi. Inspired by the work, he rendered the above scheme.
He has indulged in journalism as well. He has published literary magazines and worked with quite a few journals. Param is very good at English language and has rendered great service to Sindhi language by translating Sindhi short stories. He has been contributing to Indian Literature bi-monthly journal of Sahitya Akademi.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.