As Writer :
1. ‘Aun Akeli’(I am lonly), Poetry, 1994.
2. ‘Jiare Lah Zanjir’(Shed Shackles Whilst Alive), Kalam, 1995.
3. ‘Rakh Jhoolan Te’(Trust in God), Geet, 1996.
4. ‘Dirshtant-Dirshtant’(Words of Wisdom of Saints & Alike), 1998.
5. ‘Satar Manka’(70 Selected Couplets each of Shah, Sachal & Sami) Trinity of Sindhi Poets, 2000.
As Singer :
Paroo has released among others, the following Audio Cassettes :
1. ‘Ishaq Ajab Israr’ (Love, a Mystery ).
2. ‘Tokhe Sare Sah Asanjo’ (My Soul Misses You).
3. ‘Shah Ja Dohira’ (Couplets of Poet ‘Shah’).
4. ‘Sachal Ja Alap’ (Couplets of Poet ‘Schal’).
5. ‘Sami Ja Saloka’ (Shalokas of Poet ‘ Sami’).
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Award for Book ‘Aun Akeli’, 1995 (At New Delhi by Central Hindi Directorate, Govt. of India.
• Award for Book ‘Satar Manka’, 2001 (At Mumbai by Maharashtra State Sindhi Sahitya Academy).
Paroo has a religious bent of mind. She performs Kirtans at religious gatherings to the great contentment of the audience. She has also developed love for writing poetry and has brought out a fewaudio cassettes of her own lyrics as well as a few of the great classical poets of Sindhi language.
Paroo has a very sharp & lively memory. She remembers and recites couplets of Shah, Sachal, Sami and other classical Sindhi poets enthusiastically befitting the occassion.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.