As Writer :
1 Bhasha Shastra (Lingistics) Thesis, 1962.
2. Sailab Zindagi-a -Jo (Flood of life), Novel 1970.
3. Muhinji Hayati-a-Ja Sona-Ropa Warq Autobiography, 1980.
4. Maan Sindhin (I am Sindhi), Poems, 1982.
5. Sach Tha Mard Chavan(Men speak the truth),
Political Blunders Of Sindhi Leaders, 1997.
6. Sindhi Nirtya, Nataka Ain Bhagat(Sindhi dance & drama & Bhagat), 2000.
7 Manik, Moti & Lal,(Pearls, Diamonds & Gems), brief Biograpby of 47 Sindhi luminaries.
8. Hik Pushp Ain Panj Pankhidyun(Flower of five Buds), Essays.
9. Sindyun Jo Vajood(Existence of Sindhis ).
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
She has received several Awards/ Honours. A few most significant are given below:
• Award for her book Muhinji Hayati-a-Ja Sona-Ropa Warq, an Autobiography, 1982 (At Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• Gaurav Puraskar, for Literary Contribution, 1990 (At Mumbai by Maharashtra Government).
• Award for book Hik Pushp Ain Panj Pankhidyoon, 1998 (by Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha).
• International Latif, award 1990 (At Dubai by Sadaeen Gaad Sindhi organisation).
• SindhiNavratan title, 1993 (At Mumbai By Sindhi Cultural Association).
Additional Information :
Popati has remained:
i) Member, Advisory Board (Sindhi), Ministry of Education. Govt. of India. (ii) Convenor, Advisory Committee of Sahitya Akademi. (1970 to 1993) (iii) Member Selection Committee, Union Public Service Commission, 1977-80.
Popati Hiranandani is the most outstanding and voluminous lady writer in Sindhi language, having written over sixty books. She has tried her pen at every branch of literature and written on every conceivable subject.
She has worked from the age of 13. She opted for teaching profession and has served since then. From school level to college level and ultimately to University level.
Popati has received abundant love and affection of Sindhi community and many honours and awards have come to her from Govt., Semi-Govt and private institutions including the Sahitya Akademi Award and the Gaurav Puraskar from Maharashtra Govt.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.