1. ‘Parwaaz’(Flight), Geet, Ghazal, Nazm, Rubaaees, Poetry, 1962.
2. ‘Surkh Gulaab, Suraha Khwaab’(Red Roses, Fragrant Dreams), Panjakadas, a new form of poetry of five lines, 1980.
3. ‘Maan Azal Ji Unj Aahyaan’(I am an Eternal Thirst), Geet, Gazal, Nazm, Bait, Poetry, 1990.
4. ‘Tun Saagar Maan Lehr’ (You are the ocean, I Am Mere Ripple), Geet, Gazal, Nazam & Shridhanjallis, Poetry, 1993.
5. ‘Aaina Ain Aksa’ (Mirrors & Images), Mini poems of three lines (Haiko), 1994.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Prabhu Wafa has received among others the following Awards:
• Sahitya Akademi award for ‘Surkkh Gulaab Suraha Khwaab’, 1981, (At New Delhi by , Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• ‘Gaurav Puraskar’ for significant literary contributions, 1990 (At Mumbai by Govt. of Maharashtra).
• Award for total contributions to Sindhi literature, 1992 (At Mumbai by Maharashtra State Sindhi Sahitya Academy).
• Award for significant literary contributions, 1998 (At Mumbai by Priyadarshani Academy).
• Iswari Bai Buxani Award, 1993 (At Pune by Ishwaribai Foundation).
Additional Information :
i) Shri Prabhu ‘Wafa’ has written 7 books on poetry.
ii) One of the poem ‘Khushbu’ from his book ‘Surkh Gulaab, Suraha Khwaab’ was translated in Russian language and published in ‘Indian Poetry of 20th Centry Collection’, 1999.
Prabhu Wafa is one of the senior poets of Sindhi community. He is known not only as lyrical poet, but also as a ‘thinker’. Imbued with ‘Sufi’ thoughts, he is a citizen of the world. Prabhu Wafa is a poet of outstanding calibre. He has composed ‘Ghazal’, ‘Geet’, ‘Bait’, ‘Vaaee’, Rubaaee’ and ‘Haiku’ etc. He is the first Sindhi poet who composed ‘Panjkadas’, a poem of five lines, a new form, which has sweetness of ‘Ghazal’ and depth of ‘Rubaaee’. Our another major poet, Hari Dilgir has applauded his poem, ‘The Cukkoo’ and has compared him with world-renowned poets, like ‘Shelly’ & ‘Wordsworth’ on the same topic. Wafa is also known as patriot & loves his country.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.