As Writer :
1. ‘Picnic’ Drama, 1974
2. ‘Morcha Bandi’(Procession), Drama, 1975.
3. ‘Villain’ Stories, 1977.
4. ‘Veeha’(Twenty), Stories, 1994.
5. ‘Bhagat’(Blending of traditional Dance, Song & Story telling), Poems, 1998.
As Dramatist :
Dr. Prem Prakash has directed the following Sindhi Plays:
I. ‘Juloos’, (Procession), 1982.
II. ‘Vari-a-Sando Kot’ (Castle of Sand),1980.
III. ‘Ashyano’ (Nest), 1990.
VI. ‘Farishtan Ji Duniya’ (The World of Angels)
In addition, Dr. Prem Prakash has directed 35 One Act Plays from 1976 to 2000. Some noteworthy are: ‘Undah Ji Golha’(Search for darkness),‘Machis Kithe Aa’ (Where is Match Box), ‘Zilzlo’(Earth Quake), ‘Sakht Chahre Varo Manhoon’(The Man with the hard face),‘Jadahin Zindha’ (When alive),‘Hun Jo Dupp’(His fear).
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Literary Award for Book ‘Morchabandi’, 1979, (At New Delhi by Central Hindi Directorate).
• Literary Award for Outstanding Literary Contribution 2000 (At Jaipur by Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha).
• ‘Gaurav Puraskar’ for Lifetime Achievement, 1999(At Ahmedabad by Gujarat Sindhi Sahitya Academy).
• Award for his Book ‘Bhagat’ 2001 (At New Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD Govt. of India).
Dr. Prem Prakash is a versatile artist, writer, poet, dramatist, critic and organiser roaled in one. His forte is the field of drama. He has written many short and full length plays and directed them. Still a greater number of plays he has brought on the Sindhi stage.
Quite a few books of drama and short stories are to his credit. But his monumental research work is his treatise on the history of Sindhi drama, covering over a century, for which he received a doctorate from University of Bombay.
Dr. Prakash has received quite a few awards for his literary achievements from different organisations-Central Hindi Directorate, Gujarat Sindhi Sahitya Academy, Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha. And recently he has won the coveted annual award from the Central Sahitya Akedemi , New Delhi, narrative “Bhagat”.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.