1. ‘Aish Ji Kimat’ (The Price of Luxry), Short Stories, 1960.
2. ‘Be Aag Jalan Tha Parwana’ (Moths burning without flame), 1967.
3. ‘Arman’( Unfulfilled Desire), Short Stories, 1968.
4. ‘Pyari Chiza’(A Thing of Beauty), Articles of Criticism & Poems, 1969.
5. ‘Roop-Maya’(Beauty Illusion), Critical evaluation of collection of Poems by prolific Poet, Narayan Shyam, 1962.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Sugan Ahuja received several awards. However, it could not be traced out.
Additional Information :
i) He had a short stint in Journalism, when he took up Sub-Editorship of famous Sindhi Weekly ‘Hindvasi’, published from Mumbai.
ii) His powerful & bold diction of poetry coupled with lyricism of thought, inspire his readers and influenced the youth in particular.
He expired in February 1960.
Late Sugan Ahuja was a multi-faceted literary personality in Sindhi Community. Apart from being a renowned poet, he was also a successful short story writer and literary critic. His critical evaluation of the collection of poems of a great poet, late Narayan Shyam’s “Roop-Maya” is considered to be landmark in the field of new criticism in Sindhi literature. Sugan Ahuja’s novel “Kanwal Jaagi Uthya” (Lotus blossom) 1968 (which was published posthumously), is considered to be his exceptional contribution to Sindhi literature.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.