1. Komayal Kali(Faded Bud), Novel, 1949.
2. Usha, Novel, 1958.
3. Aino Ain Aks(Mirror & reflection), Short Stories, 1965.
4. Uljhyal Tandoon Resham Joon(Entangled silk threads), Short Stories, 1986.
5. Laharun ji Goonj (Sound of waves), Novel, 1992.
6. Visaryan Na Visran (Unforgettable), Short Stories, 1996.
7. Suraj Ji Pahreen Kiran(The first ray of sun), Novel, 1998.
8. Hath Yogi (self-centered) ascetic Novel, 1990.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Tara has received among others the following awards:
• Award for Literary Contributions, 1992 (At Mumbai by Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha).
• Award for Literary Contributions, 1992 (At Mumbai by Sahyog Foundation).
• Award for her book Hath Yogi, 1993(At Delhi by Sahitya Akademi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• Award for Literary Contributions, 1994 (At Mumbai Prof. Ram Punjwani Literary & Culture Centre.)
• Award for Literary Contributions (At New Delhi by Sindhi Sahitya Academy, 2000.
Additional Information :
i) Member of Sahitya Akademi’s Advisory board for 5 years.
ii) Member of Maharashtra Sindhi Sahitya Academi for 3 years.
Tara Mirchandani is one of the most prominent lady writers in Sindhi. Her forte is fiction. At least four novels & four collections of short stories are to her credit. Her fiction is homespun. Emphasis is on human relations, more particularly between the husband and wife temperamental adjustment, personality conflict and such other matters are amicably resolved with understanding and accommodation with one another’s views and lifestyle.
Her novel HathYgoi has earned her a lot of praise and appreciation from literary circles and won her the prestigious National Award from the Central Sahitya Akademi Award and an award from the Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha. Also other literary associations, academies & trusts have honoured her.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.