1. Munhinjaa Sur Ain Tunhinja Geet(My Tunes and Your Songs), Poems, 1970.
2. Sas Ree Sas(Oh! Mother-in-law), One Act Plays in Sindhi, 1980.
2. Ghaaliyoon Dil Joon(Tales of Heart), Ghazals, 1992.
3. Ama Tokhe Khabar Ahe?(Mummy, Do You Know?), Children literature, 1981.
5. Lade Ladi Aandi Par (Bridegroom brought the bride but), lyrics, 2000.
6. Hayee Haat(Expression use in Hide & Seek Game), Collection of Poems, 1988.
As Dramatist :
About 20 full-length plays have been staged, which are written by Vasudev Nirmal. Most significant are detailed below:
1. Hi Pyaso Man Munhinjo(My thirsty mind), 1965.
2. Pyaar Kare Dis(Fall in love & see), 1966.
3. Palau Pali(Wedding knots), 1972.
4. Shaddi Ta Kar(Do Marry), 1980.
5. Love Letter, 1982.
6. Hai Munhiji Dil(Oh! My heart), 1984.
7. Zaroorat Aa Ghot Ji(Wanted a Bridegroom), 1988.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Soviet Land Nehru Peace Award, 1972,
(At Mumbai, by Governor of Maharashtra).
• Award for childrens literature on Ama Tokhe Khabar Ahe?, 1990, (At Delhi, by NCERT, Govt. of India).
• Sahitya Akademi Prize for Translation Choond Marathi Kahaniyoon, 1991 (At New Delhi by , Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• Lifetime Achievement Award for Literary Contribution, 1999 (At Nagpur by Akhil Bharati Sindhi Boli Ain Sahit Sabha.)
• Award for poetry book Haaee Haat, 1989 (At New Delhi by Central Hindi Directorate, Govt. of India).
Additional Information :
i)Vasudev Nirmal isHon. Gen. Secretary Sindhi Sahitya Mandal since 1970.
ii) He has written many musical features for AIR and Door Darshan. He has written Screenplay and Dialogue for Sindhi film Parewari.
Vasudev Nirmal is a well known literary figure in Sindhi community. He is an Engineer by profession but by natural inclinations, he is a poet and a dramatist.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.