1. ‘Ind lath’(Rainbow) Collection of Children’s stories, 1983.
2. ‘Nain Roshni’(New Light), Collection of Children’s Stories, 1989.
Apart from the above, he has written more than 200 articles/ stories on children which have been published, both in Sindhi and Hindi.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Bharati has received several Honours/ Awards during his career. A few most significant amongst them are:
• ‘Sindhayat’ Award for literary contributions, 1998 (At Mumbai by Akhil Bharati Sindhi Boli Ain Sahitya Sabha).
• ‘Sindhi Sapoot’ Award for enriching Sindhi literature, 1986 (At Jaipur by Rajasthan Sindhi Academy).
• Award for Children story ‘Ekta Jo Bal’(Power of Unity), 1992 (At Ahmedabad by Bal Sindhu organisation).
• Award for spreading Sindhi culture & sanskriti, 1994 (At Kota by Sindhi Mandal).
Additional Information :
i) Bharati is also renowned stage artiste and has taken part in quite a few Sindhi plays.
ii) Bharati edited Sindhi Magazine ‘Suhini’ for almost a decade along with two other friends, Shri Sunder Agnani & Shri Lachman Bhambhani.
Vasudev Sindhu Bharati is prominent artist, cartoonist and children’s storywriter, who has made a considerable name in his specialised branch of the children’s literature. A couple of collections of children’s stories are to his credit. More outstanding contribution from his pen is rendering of some important folk tales and historical personalities of the Sindhi community into Hindi language and very imaginatively, illustrated with artistic sketches. He has done calligraphic work of many Sindhi books and magazines.
He is one among Sindhi writers, who has gained proficiency in Hindi language and has been regularly contributing to Hindi papers. He is an activist of Sindhayat from the early days of partition.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.