Veena has to her credit 11 Sindhi Books on various subjects. The most significant are given below:
1. ‘Kian Visariyan Verhichan’(How can I forget my natives), Reminiscences.
2. ‘Zindagi Hik Natak’(Life is a drama), Short stories.
3. ‘Kuchan Taan Kafar’(If I open my mouth, I will be labeled as heretic), Travelogue on Sind.
Also she has published ‘Pann Sunjaanij Supreen’(Know Thyself My Dear) based on papers “Role of Sindhi women in freedom struggle and progress of our country”.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Award for her Book ‘Kian Visariyan Verichan’ (At New Delhi by Central Hindi Directorate, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).
• Award for her Book ‘Zindagi Hik Natak’ (At Mumbai by Nai Duniya Publication).
• Award for her Book ‘Kuchan Taran Kafir’ (At Mumbai by Ishwarbai Baxani Foundation).
• Gold Medals for outstanding contribution to Sindhi literature. (At Jaipur by All India Sindhi Cultural Society and at Mumbai by Prof. Ram Panjwani Cultural Centre).
Additional Information :
i) She was invited to attend World/ International Sindhi Congress Seminars at U.S.A, London.
ii) She is a Member of National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
iii) She was an Executive Member of Delhi Sindhi Academy. As an AIR Broadcaster, she had the privilege of interviewing former Prime Minister of Pakistan Ms. Benazir Bhutto and several other dignitaries both from India & Pakistan. She has also acted in plays & features on AIR and Television. She is also a renowned journalist.
Ms. Veena Shringi is from amongst the Post-Partition generation of Sindhi writers and one of the prominent lady writer, who has produced substantial amount of literature-story, short-play, essay, poetic prose, travelogue etc. 11 books are to her credit. She has tried her hand on every branch of literature.
She is an activist in the Sindhi Women’s movement. She is general Secretary at “Maruee” an association of women dedicated to the promotion of Socio-cultural activities among the Sindhi women.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.