i) Nanikram has been editing Hindhu Bhoomi, a popular weekly newspapers in Ajmer since last 33 years.
ii) He is also a founder of Bharat Bhoomi, Sindhi daily newspaper & Ajmer Kesary, a Hindi weekly newspapers.
iii) He has also worked as regional representative of national newspapers, like Times of India, Nav Bharat Times, Organiser etc.
As writer :
Nanikram has written 12 books in Sindhi. A few most significant amongst them are:
1. Shah Je Rachna Mein Hindu Darshan(Hindu Philosophy in Shah’s poetry), critical study.
2. Waag Sajjan Tuhinje Was (Life’s command in your hands), Biography.
3. Bharat Mein Bhoomi-a-ji Khoj(In search of piece of land in India), problem of migrated Sindhis.
4. Vivahik Vivad(Matrimonial problem)
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
• Award for Hindu Bhoomi as Best Sindhi weekly newspaper, 2000, (At Jaipur by Rajasthan Sindhi Academy).
• Award as Best Sindhi Editor, 1999 (At Ahemedabad, in All India Sindhi Editors Conference)
• Cash Award of Rs. 51,000 for significant literary & journalistic contribution, 2000 (At New Delhi by Shri Ram Jethmalani, when he was law minister in Central Govt.)
Apart from the above, he has also been honoured by several other associations/ organisations (both Sindhi & Non-Sindhi) for his self less service.
Additional Information :
i) Nanikram was Chairman of Rajasthan Sindhi Academy, from 1991 to 1994.
ii) He is also an Advocate in his own right and has fought several important legal battles including political one. His two other brothers are also in legal profession and one of them, Kanyalal Issrani was a justice in Jabalpur High Court.
iii) He is President of All India Sindhi Samaj, a social/ political organisation.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.