Chandru Atma has released several Cassettes, CDs, & LPs of Sindhi Geets, Kalams, Bhajans, and Ghazals. Most significant amongst them are:
1) ‘Navan Sindhi Raag’(New Sindhi Songs), 1985.
2) ‘Sachal Ja Kalam’ (Songs of Soofi Sachal), 1980.
3) ‘Jai Jhulelal’, 1990.
4) ‘Pyar’ (Love), 1998.
Recognition By Way Of Award/ Honours :
Chandru has received several Awards/ Honours during his 45 years career of singing. A few prestigious awards received by him are given below:
• ‘Golden Voice’ title, 1976 (At Mumbai, by The Artiste Guild Mumbai).
• ‘Jai Dev’ Award as The Best Singer of the year, 1988 (By Govt. Of Rajasthan)
• ‘Rajeshwar’ Award for his outstanding contribution in the field of music, 1990 ( by ‘Sur Singer’ Samsad ).
• Prestigious Award (At Bangalore by Aeronautical Officer’s Club).
Additional Information :
i) Chandru has given numerous programmes before the large & appreciative audience all over the world. Also he has given number of programmes on A.I.R. & Doordarshan. He is a recognised play back singer for Hindi, Sindhi & Rajasthani films.
ii) Recently he has been bestowed with the honour of being appointed as Honarary Professor of Arts & Music by prestigious Jai Hind College, Mumbai. Music is what Chandru breaths and lives for. He worships music with great devotion.
Brother of Late C.H. Atma, Chandu has established himself as a versatile singer. Following the footsteps of his brother Atma, Chandru’s voice has striking resemblance with that of K.L. Saigal. He keeps his audience spell bound with Saigal’s songs, that have acquired immortal status.
Disclaimer: Please note Sindhisangat has uploaded the entire book on the website as per discussion with the Mr Bhagwan Bhagchandani.